.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sewing and Gardening

I told you I was addicted! Look what I made!
2 fully lined bubbles
A little A-lined dress (panties to match are on my sewing machine as I type this)
And this super cute two piece outfit that ties in the back - also fully linedBetween emergency calls to my mom when I didn't know what to do next and spending Monday with my friend Jennifer who guided me through elastic and ruffles (and did all the monogramming:)) I finished these four outfits for Gracie. I am beyond proud of myself and can't wait to make more! (A HUGE shout out of thanks to Jeremy who kept all 3 kiddos on Monday -all day - so that I could have a sew day all to myself. He did lunch, dinner, baths and bedtime like a pro - he may do my job better than I do!) I already have the fabric to make a little lady bug dress with red gingham bloomers to match - too cute!

Jeremy has been working on planting lots of yummy things in our garden and of course the boys love to help :)
Do they look like they are working hard or what? I think John-Mark was complaining about needing a water break - ha! They have no idea what all their Daddy has planned for them to help him do around here in the years to come :)

And here is our little princess that has inspired this sewing addiction enjoying her exersaucer - more than playing with the toys she just like being able to see her brothers run around her!

1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

Girl those bubbles look good! I'm sending my inserts over to you have you put them in for me. :) Seriously, I'll smock some stuff for you if you will put my stuff together. I plan to learn how to sew one of these days but Steve wanted me to master smocking first. Your stuff looks great!!!