.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baseball Boys

As you know we are all about baseball around here. My boys love baseball so much that they will sit down and watch "boys playing baseball" on the tv for hours if I would let them! How crazy is that!?! James loves to show me how the boys stand when they throw the ball and how they hike one leg up when they throw. Most nights when Daddy gets home they practice hitting off their tee. Guess I better learn to like baseball - looks like I've got a lot of it in my future - dear God please let Gracie do something other than play softball :)
Action Shots :)John-Mark getting his ball set upSittin' with the coach :)Who are these big boys? Especially John-Mark - is it me or is he looking more and more like a big boy !?! He put these shoes on all by himself - they are James' so they were easier to fit on his feet but he was very proud of himself.Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE these boys being so close in age - I'm no longer needed to push them - they can take care of each other!
Lastly, yesterday I sat Gracie in her bumbo here in the door so she could look outside. John-Mark was outside and I got up to go take James to the potty - when I came back John-Mark was off playing and Gracie had these crocs on:I guess John-Mark decided she needed shoes! Too cute! John-Mark loves when she sits in the door like this - he'll come up and tell her he loves her and kiss her... which she loves!

No comments: