

But some days, boys will be boys and if I turn my back for one minute this is what I find:
I went inside to put a load of laundry in and when I returned I realized that the boys had found a small puddle of water and decided they wanted to cover themselves in it (mostly John-Mark :)) When Jeremy came home he asked "is his shirt stained or is that from today?" ha ha - all today, all today. Some of you may see what my children are wearing sometimes and be thinking, "what is she thinking" but as you can see our play clothes have it pretty rough so I have a pile of mismatched, stained, torn, etc. clothes that we wear to play at the house in.And while the boys were having a blast in the mud - sweet Gracie girl was takin' it easy inside - look at her little crossed ankles - eat. her. up!
The weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately - the past couple of days have been sunny with high's in the low 70's - perfect - EXCEPT for the pollen! It's out of control. All of us are congested and snotty and can't seem to get over it since it's just too nice to stay inside, yet being outside only makes our congestion worse! We're supposed to have a good rain soon - hopefully that will help clear things up.Oh - and for memory sake - this week the boys started napping together in their room so Gracie has her room all to herself now :) So far they are doing pretty good. One day John-Mark woke up before James but I got him up before he disturbed him and today James woke up first and John-Mark is still in his crib snoring away :)
1 comment:
not sure if i am ready for boys!! :) we're very used to those sweet little crossed ankles. i guess i have a while before the rest of it comes. for now, i'm soaking up the joys of a newborn!
Post a Comment