.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Made by mommy :)

Here it is - Gracie's first dress made by mommy!
Considering this was the first thing I've ever sewn I'm pretty proud -it's a pretty simple pattern but I added the extra ribbon on the bottom and had a friend monogram for me. I made it long so she can wear it for a long time :) - and I'm addicted! I have 4 more dresses/bubbles/outfits in the works. I've got a friend that is going to teach me how to put in elastic and make bloomers! Speaking of bloomers - how cute are these:)
Kisses with daddy :)

3 comments:

The Latham Family said...

LOVE the pictures!! That dress is too precious...I am so proud of you!

Unknown said...

great job! it looks really great. the standard pillow case dress is the easiest to make and lasts M&M at least two years now. Happy Sewing!

Amanda said...

Michelle! That is precious!