.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where has my baby gone?

How is it possible that this little man only entered our lives six short months ago?! It seems like over the past week he has starting growing and changing so much and he is no longer an infant! (I know 6 months is not that old but, ugh, my heart!) Sometimes I look at both of them and realize how quickly they are growing before my eyes and I'll get a glimpse of them at 8 or 16 and I know it will be here before I know it!
Anyhoo - this is a toy that Papa Allen got James last Christmas and last night I put back on all the features that make it for a baby to use because I thought maybe John-Mark would be ready for it - and he was - he loved it! It's amazing how probably 2 weeks ago he wouldn't have been able to sit in it like this and now he can. Everyday he is getting better and better at sitting up and soon enough he'll be doing it totally unassisted - and then comes crawling!
I love this face - he's lovin' it!
Daddy and James being silly... and being sweet :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the baby days being gone! I am having a very hard time adjusting to the fact my children will be 5 and 2 in just a few short months. It is taking so much effort to adjust that I decided I should start early, so that by their birthdays I will actually believe their age!
See you tomorrow!

The Barnetts said...

They are so stinkin' cute! My sweet Valentine Boys.

annieck said...

It's so sad how fast the time goes. :( He is SUCH A doll!
And how cool is that toy?!? LOVE it!!!