Friday, February 6, 2009
Super Saver
Ok - so here's another quick post not centered around the boys - I have recently been educated in the ways of Super Saving via playing the grocery sales and couponing game and I am LOVING it! My goal is to always save as much as I spend. I'm not hitting it every time but I'm doing pretty good. My personal favorite store is Pubix - I know many say that it is much more expensive but if you know how to work their Buy One Get One sales with double coupons you can get amazing deals - today I bought 6 boxes of microwave popcorn for $.35 - you can't beat that!! So, I have added some links to the right side of the blog of some of the places I get my coupons outside of my Sunday papers and some of the blogs of other Super Savers that help me out with great tips each week - my personal favorite if Fiddledeedee - she only covers Publix but she does a great job of breaking all the deals down and helping you get more coupons to add on top! Happy Saving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
try southernsavers.com
I am so glad that you are doing so well saving! It is fun once you know how to do it. Today I bought two of the bigger boxes of Kleenex with Lotion at Publix for only 70 cents. As much as our family goes through those, that was a significant save.
Good to have seen you yesterday.
Post a Comment