Ok, I am sitting here, by myself just cracking up over this. Jeremy isn't here and he's going scream foul when he sees it! I was just on a friends blog and she had done with with her family so I thought I would do it with my boys. Everyone knows that James is truly a mini-me of Jeremy and he takes MUCH-O pride in that fact and the jury is still out on John-Mark, however, per this look-alike meter website James looks 15% more like ME! hahahahah! And know that I tried it with different pics of all of us and the first time it had him as 6% more like me! Those of you that know Jeremy know that when he gets home and sees this he is going to go to the site and upload as many pics as needed until it says James looks at least 15% more like him.
It's really fun - you should try it with your family!

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
1 comment:
love it!!!!! I did this too and Wells was 50/50!! LOVE IT!! Chris prides himself in this as well. But honestly I think Wells looks just like him too!! I hope you are doing great! I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment