.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun!!

Well, finally after asking everyone I know and doing tons of research we purchased a double stroller for the boys. A sweet friend gave us an Eddie Bauer double stroller that she used with her twins but it was a front to back one and it was just too heavy for me to be lugging in and out of the car all the time, so I decided to go with the double umbrella stroller - which I LOVE! It's only 23 pounds and so far seems great! I put it together this morning and took the boys for a walk in it this afternoon and they did great! One draw back to the side by side stroller is their ability to reach over and touch each other which I'm sure will be an issue one day but today they were totally content to just sit by each other and check everything out.
James realizing he has a neighbor
It's hard to tell from this pic but they are in the reclining positionNow that John-Mark is starting to sit up more James is interacting with him more - here they are in one of his favorite toys - check out the static hair - John-Mark thinks he's pretty funny!John-Mark found James' keyboard and was enjoying it so James had to come over and play too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are brave to do the double stroller side by side. My two would be kicking and poking and pinching each other. They also would be taking each other's snacks, pulling hair and saying "Blank touched me!" I get enough of that without them in the stroller so having mine seperated in the front to back kind is a godsend. Yours do look adorable in it though!!!

annieck said...

GREAT stroller!!! Enjoy!
Love the ball pit too. I always wanted to get one for my boys but never did. I would probably go crazy picking up all the balls every day. My boys are SO messy. :)

The Latham Family said...

So much fun! Now you can go anywhere you want without having to worry about how you are going to tote around two boys!