We had a jam packed weekend full of fun, fun, fun! First, on Friday we hit the road and headed north to visit my mom and Papa Steve. The above pic was the boys on the ride up - this is their "I'm tired and about to go to sleep hands behind the head" position. Mom got the boys tickets to go see Veggie Tales - not sure who loves them more - me or them :) It was their "Sing yourself silly" Tour so they sang all our favorite songs! James even got up and danced along in the isle - John-Mark loved it too but in his "watch and take it all in" way instead of dancing :)Then the next morning we got up and went to Chuckee Cheese with Papa Steve and their cousin Peyton. This was their first visit here and they loved it. They were jumping from ride to ride they didn't even realize you could put tokens in them for even more fun at first! We played and played and got lots of tickets to get some silly fun prizes!
Giddy Up Horsey!
Up, Up, and Away!Then we headed home and had to get some rest for our big 2nd Annual Bonfire planned for Sunday. James (and his Daddy) were sooooo excited to have all their favorite friends over for chili dogs, smores and a big fire! :) Just like last year I failed to get any pics of the actual bonfire but it was great, again! Here are a few pictures I did get:
The play set was full of kids the entire night! There is nothing better than hearing all these sweet voices just laughing and having the best time!
James enjoying his smore - mmm, mmm!
James and his new friend Ava - she and her sister were the only girls in the bunch but they hung in there with the boys.We had a very busy weekend but it was so much fun and look forward to doing it again next year!
Well, guess who has a birthday coming up!!! This big girl!
I honestly can barely believe it! I am in full princess party preparations as I type this!
Seems like since we started with the table food she has eaten everything we have put in front of her. This was her first experience with avocado and she loved it as well!
Yummy mommy!! Also, much to my surprise John-Mark loved the avocado as well. I tried to feed it to him when he was probably Gracie's age and he wasn't interested and James still isn't a fan. Glad 2 out of 3 like it!





1 comment:
I love veggie tales! I would have been super excited to see them myself! :) I've been on the hunt at the consignment sales for veggie tales dvds but so far no luck. vhs tapes in abundance but no dvds. they must be hot commodities.
Post a Comment