.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CBS performance :)

I've raved about Community Bible Study on here before but let me just say again how much I love it and how thankful I am for it - not only for me but for my babies. They are learning so much of God's word each week that I am able to build on. I am so thankful for everyone that gives up their time and talents to bless my babies each week.
Last week they had their end of the semester "recital" and all the kids over 3 got on stage and quoted their memory scriptures and sang songs of praise. I cried the whole time - even when my babies weren't even performing. The 4th graders memorized all of Revelation 5! Impressive! I can't even imagine how much it touches our Lord's heart to hear these sweet little ones praising and singing his Word. James' class memorized Psalm 119:42 "I will trust in your word" and Hebrews 13:6 "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid". Then they sang two songs - Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." and a song called "Thankful". James did a great job and of course was moving to the beat as soon as the music started :) Precious! Here are a few pics

Singing his heart out
Doing some of the hand motions - praising God!
Here's my social bug waving at someone in the audience

Random - here's a pic of James and Gracie - do these two look like fun or what?!?

No comments: