.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are you ready for some football!?!

This past Saturday one of the boys favorite friends had his 3rd birthday and it was a football party! Everyone was decked out in their favorite team jerseys and they even put up a mini goal post and spray painted the yard like the end zone. I think everyone's favorite part was when the boys got to run out on to the field from the "locker room" and we all cheered, clapped, and waved our shakers and noise makers. They wanted to do it over and over. I wish I had video of their sweet happy faces running out and just eating up all the cheering! Here are some cute pics from the day:
Ofcourse we had to represent the family so we have a Florida and an Alabama football player and a Bama cheerleader :)
Giving me a big ROLL TIDE!!
James with two of his best friends - Beau and Zach-ie (the birthday boy:)
Refueling at half time :) (He was done with it after he ate all the icing off and wanted to give to me to finish so he could get another piece :)
All my loves! What a lucky lady I am!!!

1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest party idea! love it!