.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!!


Dear Gracie -
I will never forget the moment I heard your daddy say "it's a girl!" and the doctor laid you on my chest and I looked down at MY daughter! You were the sweetest surprise! You immediately stole all of our hearts and everyone was so excited that the Lord decided to add a little girl to the Allen clan. You are such a sweet, happy, loving little girl and I don't know how we made it without you!
Oh, sweet baby girl you are such a joy for all of us. Your brothers adore you and you them. As long as you can see where they are you are content to watch them run around for hours. You and your daddy have a special bond and you light up and squeal whenever you see him. However your favorite place in the world to be has always been in mommy's arms. It seems all is right with the world as long as you're wrapped around my arm. I pray I will always remember the feel of your little arm wrapped tightly around mine.
I can't believe your first year has already flown by! It seems like just yesterday we brought you home and you were sleeping in our closet :) You're still not walking yet which I really love because I feel like you're still my baby - I know soon enough you're going to be Miss Independent running all around with your big brothers so I'm just soaking you up right now :)
Your daddy and I are so blessed and thankful that the Lord chose us to be your parents. I pray that you will always know how much you are loved by us and even more so by Him. May you grow in the wisdom and confidence of who are in Christ and always know how extremely valuable you are.
You are loved Gracie Belle, sisser, princess, baby girl!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: