.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All Aboard!!

This weekend we took the kids to a local train depot and enjoyed a Pumpkin Patch Train ride. I was SUPER excited because I knew the boys would LOVE it! I try not to spend money on things that they are too young for or I don't think they'll really fully enjoy but I knew a train ride was just perfect for them - and I was right. I told them the night before and they were so excited! They woke up Saturday morning ready to hit the road and get on that train!
Checking out one of the many trains with daddy

EXCITED!
As you can see it wasn't really a pumpkin patch as much as a field they had transported some pumpkins to - all the same to them :)
The attempted family shot
The train ride back was beautiful and quite peaceful - so much so that John-Mark actually fell asleep sitting up! Our friend Chris was kind enough to scoop him up and this his how he spent the rest of the train ride
When we got home I let the boys paint their pumpkins - such artists they are!

I said "John-Mark, stand next to your pumpkin and show it to mommy" - this is what I got. His shirt says "I'm a stinker" - how appropriate :)

2 comments:

Laura Gail said...

I just love your boys!

Nicole and Landon said...

How fun! Love the pics! They are all getting so big! Where does the time go?