.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rammer Jammer!

Are these the cutest little Alabama fans you ever did see!?!
I must admit that the Florida/Alabama game didn't go quite as I expected and I was pleasantly surprised. Final score 31 - 6! I also must admit that watching the game with a Florida fan kept me on my seat the whole game when what I really wanted to do was pull a Tom Cruise and jump up and down on the couch and yell "I love this!!!' (especially after the third interception - in the end zone no less) but I kept my cheers to a few claps and fist pumps :) I did quietly sing Rammer Jammer at the end of the game because that is one of the best parts!
Enjoy the round of pictures I took trying to get them all looking at the camera. They crack me up - it's like I look at you, you look at me, I look at brother...



These expressions are hysterical! Gracie looks like she's saying - ok mommy, get me out of here now :)
Some of you say that I'm wrong for putting my babies in all this Bama gear with Jeremy being a Florida fan. Let me just say for the record that Jeremy is welcome to put them in Florida clothes whenever he wants to but I don't initiate such a thing - I am a graduate of The University of Alabama after all. I also know that there is a good chance that one or all of them may grow up and not be Alabama fans at all and I'm totally ok with that too - but since I pick out all their clothes and dress them at this point in time they will be Bama fans :)

1 comment:

The Barnetts said...

You only post Rammer Jammer posts after the UF games. UA has beat 19 other teams. Jeremy has to be beside himself.