.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The house is almost ready!!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daddy for our boys! He is such a great help with the boys - even getting up sometimes at 3 am to feed John-Mark! He takes such good care of us and works so hard so that I am able to stay home and be with our boys. As most of you know, several months ago he came to me with a "dream" to buy an old run down house on 8 acres and remodel it. He has always wanted to have land and especially with two boys he wanted to have a place where they can run and explore. I was VERY cautious of this idea but he really wanted it so we moved forward with it. Well, hopefully in the next week or so we will be living in our newly remodeled house on our beautiful piece of property and the house has turned out even better than we expected. Sometimes it's hard for me to let Jeremy really "lead" us because I'm a control freak but I'm glad I let him take the lead on this. I know this is going to be a wonderful home to raise our family in!



2 comments:

The Latham Family said...

Can't wait to bring our family to your new home! (P.S. Love the way your boys all have on baby blue! Too cute!)

M.S. said...

what a wise woman you are! Letting your husband lead is HARD sometimes, but we are so blessed when we do. One day we hope to do the same, buy a house with land and remodel. How awesome. We would love to get together sometime and let our boys play. Mandy