This past week we went for his 1 month check-up and everything looked good (aside from his reflux). He weighs 9 lb 9 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long (40 percentile for both). He continues to be exactly 5 oz behind where James was at his age but the same height.
We're starting to get some smiles but ofcourse I'm not quick enough to catch him with my camera. This morning when Jeremy unwrapped him from his swaddle he gave him a big grinner - those are my favorite - when they stretch their little arms and legs out and look at you like "Freedom!"
Here are a couple of pictures from the week -
John-Mark is so strong! He loves to hold his head up and look around all the time. The pediatrician was shocked when she laid him on his tummy and he pushed up on his elbows and had his head up!
!I was trying to catch a smile but was too late-
After bath time which he loves but in this pic he looks a little frightened - sometimes the lights on the camera startle him so we get this face a lot
We were pleasantly surprised that he likes to sleep in his pumpkin seat which James only did when it was in a moving car. With John-Mark once we get to our destination I can take him in and leave him in his seat and he'll sleep for hours! We were able to get tons done at the new house yesterday while he slept away!
Saturday, Gameday, I put James in his Florida shirt for his daddy - Most Saturday's he's in his Alabama gear! Here I was trying to teach him to say Roll Tide and do the motions with his arms and this is what I got - he's getting close!


Lastly, I leave you with this - James has learned how to whine and fuss when he's not happy which makes us not happy because it's not pleasant - Here's his fussy face -
1 comment:
Your boys are just so sweet! I love looking at their pictures! We'll be praying for all of you, and John-Mark especially!
Post a Comment