
John-Mark was unavailable for pictures - he was sound asleep in his room and I didn't want to risk waking him up to grab a picture :)Gracie has started playing in her exersaucer throughout the day. She's not quite big enough for it so I put a blanket around her and a little box under her feet that she can reach. She's at the age where she's awake more and wants to be up and looking around but she's not sitting up on her own and she's kind of over her bouncy seat so the exersaucer seems to be a good solution. Ofcourse her brothers were excited to see the return of the exersaucer and Gracie loves to watch them play around it as much as anything.
And here's the most fabulous biggest brother ever!! CHEESE!
Sweet John-Mark actually wearing Gracie's bib but it works for him too :)
And ofcourse the sweetest little girl I know - Gracie Belle!
Funny story - Sunday at church James' teacher asked Jeremy what Gracie's middle name was because James had told her it was "Bill"! We both cracked up - I'm sure he was telling her Gracie's name is Gracie-Belle and she had no idea what he was saying and heard Bill!


No comments:
Post a Comment