Yesterday we got about 3-4" of snow! It started snowing around 10am and kept coming down until late in the day. Both the boys have had runny noses so we didn't get to play out in it all day like I'm sure they would have loved but they still had fun. Gracie didn't get to make it out this year - hopefully we'll get a little bit next year :) It's unique for Alabama that there has been snow cover the ground every year since James was born - I hope it happens when he's older and can really enjoy and remember it! Here are some fun pics of their snow experience!
I am a terrible scrapbooker. I always have grand plans of doing beautiful books showcasing my wedding, vacations, my boys and the list goes on but they never get completed. So, this blog is truly a brag blog in that it is also my baby books for my boys. I print out my posts and put them in a nice little book as a keepsake. I know that the only way I will keep good record is if I blog about events and happenings often and as soon as they happen. So, while I do have lots of ideas and opinions on most topics you most likely won't see them here and you will probably get tired of learning about what James is saying now or when he pee pee's in the potty but hopefully I will have an amazing record of their lives as we go through the years!
Our family
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us" Ephesians 3:20
No comments:
Post a Comment