The two pics are of my silly boy with the top to his "snack trap" cup around his leg. John-Mark watched him and later in the day - several hours later when I went to give them baths, when I took off John-Mark's pants he had this thing on his leg - who knows how long it had been there - whatever is fun for brother must be fun for John-Mark too :)

- James has started to really sing a lot! Jeremy and I LOVE it because we love to sing too! It's like all the songs we've been singing to him since he was a baby he's starting to sing with us! He loves to sing Jesus loves me - but just that part - over and over and over; he loves singing Happy Birthday and he'll pick different family members and friends to sing to each time - sometimes it's pretty random who he will think of that he wants to sing Happy Birthday to. Most mornings I make the boys oatmeal and add a little brown sugar to it and it makes me think of that song "brown sugar" - which is the only part of the song I know so I'll sing that and then kind of hum something. James has started singing this as well except he adds "oh yea, oh yea" I have no idea where he got that from! Hysterical!- As most of you that know me well are aware I am a chapstick-aholic. I have chapstick in a drawer in every room, every purse, and diaper bag we own. Now whenever James sees me putting it on he runs over and must have some too, which means John-Mark must have some as well. This is also the case whenever James sees me putting lotion on my hands -
- "Too big mommy, too big" this is what I hear anytime I try to give him a bite of something he thinks is "too big" - it's just cracks me up the way he says it - so matter of fact.
- Yesterday I was having one of those "Calgon, take me away" moments due to the extreme crying that was going on in my house :) Honestly, in pure desperation as I was walking through the house, at my wits end with all the crying I cried out "Jesus, help!" - this was all I could think to do to keep me from "loosing it"! Ofcourse James was right on my heels and heard this - now everyday, atleast 10 times a day he says to me "Jesus help mommy"- my reply "Yes, James, Jesus does help" then we go in to how Jesus can help us today - patience, sharing, not whining, the list goes on. As I tried to explain to James what patience was I told him it means when we wait for things without whining about it so last night he told me "Jesus help mommy, patience, wait just a minute" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment