

I pulled out the exersaucer this week and John-Mark seems to like it pretty well. He will only do about 5 minutes in it and then he's done but I think as he gets bigger he'll like it more - of course his big brother sure does (see below)
"oh, sorry mom, were you talking to me - the bumble bee and I were having a pretty serious discussion"
oh, and looked who just climbed his way in to the exersaucer! He knows he's not supposed to get in it but when his Papa Allen babysat the other night I forgot to tell him so when we got home he said how good James had been and how he played in the exersaucer for a good 30 minutes! That kid knows what he's doing already.
James' latest cute trick is putting his finger to his mouth and saying "shhhh" whenever he goes near John-Mark's door - guess he's seen me do that a time or two :)Another one of our favorite's is to get him to point to his eyes, nose, teeth, ears, toes, etc. and then point to ours or Charlie's or John-Mark's. Now it's time to expand to more body parts. As I write this he is cracking me up because he is now really in to opening and shutting doors - really anything - the dishwasher, fridge, whatever. He has just walked in to his room and shut the door behind him and I hear him in there opening and closing his closet doors - let me go check on him before he pulls his blinds down!

2 comments:
the older one always gets a new love for the baby toys. that won't change!!
those pics look so familiar to me. The twins are just ahead of him and still do that same pose where they try to turn in the bouncy seat. In fact they are both on the floor right now doing it. Charlie did a double roll today! Look out world!
Post a Comment