
Yesterday I took the boys to see Santa for the first time. As you can see from the picture above that James wasn't too happy about it. At first when I sat him in Santa's lap he kind of lost it but once I put John-Mark in his lap as well he kind of pulled it together a little bit. Sweet boys! The Bass Pro Shop has a great looking Santa and they do the pic for free which is nice. I don't guess people really know about this because when we got there we were the only ones and Santa was actually sitting down at the kids table with two little girls coloring! I had hoped if James was able to go up and talk to him kind of casually he would be okay with it but it was still too much for him. He's usually not too afraid of strangers and will go to most people but not the big man in red! Ofcourse John-Mark was clueless and happy as a peach. Next year Santa will have his hands full with these two! Hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season!! We love you all!
1 comment:
GREAT picture!
You know, I haven't really been very interested in visiting the Bass Pro Shop, but this just may make it worth it! Thanks for the info!!! :)
Post a Comment