December 13, 2003
Me and my handsome groom

I usually only post about the boys on this blog but today I shall indulge because today is our 5 year wedding anniversary!! I honestly can't believe it's already been 5 years - although I can look around and see how much things have changed and know that it must have been! Had I known then what I know now I think I would have been even more excited (if that's possible) to marry Jeremy. I am more convinced than ever that he is my perfect mate. Ofcourse over the last five years we've had our ups and downs and good days and bad - but I can't imagine my life with anyone but him (I don't think anyone else could put up with me:)) Jeremy and I wrote our own wedding vows and we have them framed and hanging on the wall in our home and I can't tell you how often I have walked by them, read over them, and had to stop and repent because I have missed the mark on so many of my promises but thankfully Jeremy is very quick to forgive and forget. I was honestly not one of those girls that prayed diligently for my husband for years and years but the Lord was so faithful to me. He gave me such an honest, patient, hard working, generous husband who has become and amazing father to our two sweet boys. I am truly overwhelmed with how blessed I am! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

Our wonderful wedding party

We were blessed to be counseled and married by our two most favorite Pastors - Chris & Steve

Mr. and Mrs.!
We left the church to James Taylor's "How sweet it is to be loved be you" - so fun!!!
3 comments:
still so beautiful! congratulations and thanks for a wonderful reminder that our vows are not just something we recite...they are a promise!
You are such an awesome and an inspiration to Robbie and me. We just love your family! Thanks for being so wonderful!
I was there! It was a wonderful wedding! You guys are so blessed! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment