
This picture melts my heart - John-Mark is looking at James who is standing right beside him - whenever James comes around this is what John-Mark does - he adores him! It's always bittersweet when your "baby" only child becomes a big brother - and you feel a little sad that all those times with just mommy are gone but when I see how much John-Mark adores his big brother and how sweet James is with him, I can't even imagine how much fun they are going to have growing up together.

I thought I would try to introduce some baby food to John-Mark to see how he did with it. We gave James babyfood about a week after Christmas last year and he loved it. As you can see from the pic above I don't think John-Mark is quite ready for it yet!

Can you believe how big he's gotten!

Well, I've finally started putting John-Mark down without his miracle blanket swaddle. I wondered how he would do and he's done surprisingly well. He is totally miracle blanket free now and sleeping through the night. I was worried he would wake up in the middle of the night and not know what to do with all his freedom but so far so good. The sight of John-Mark sleeping just cracks me up because you can totally tell he spent the first 4 months of his life sleeping with his arms pinned down to his side!
No comments:
Post a Comment