As I said last year, Jeremy and I are not big Halloween people but I can't resist the opportunity to dress my boys up in cute costumes! Last year James was Tigger so I decided to reuse that costume for John-Mark and find a Winnie the Pooh costume for James. Yesterday I tried on the Pooh costume - adorable! James had a great time playing around the house in his costume - I'll post pictures of he and Tigger after Halloween!


This Pooh Bear is more of a fan of Cheerios than Honey :)

Chillin' in his new spider man chair

James wanted to enjoy the activity gym with John-Mark too - Here is John-Mark in his shocked look from the flash on the camera - I have too many pictures where he looks like this! Obviously James has learned how to "work the camera!"

My sweet boys

John-Mark loves to watch his big brother - James likes to make the bouncy seat bounce by rocking the seat with his hand - John-Mark seems to enjoy it-

My baby is becoming a big boy!

2 comments:
Such beautiful boys! James looks so proud to be in his costume!
his costume is too cute! and i love the picture of them on the gym.
Post a Comment