.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Give me a grinner!"

I finally was able to capture john-mark smiling - our camera blinks a red light before the flash which always grabs his attention and his smile fades - but here's some good ones of him grinning-
Distracted by the red light!
We're still slowly but surely getting everything unpacked in our house and getting adjusted. We love it more and more everyday.
Recent pics:
When I put John-Mark on his tummy time mat James likes to sit on it too!
"Come over here by me John-Mark!"
James patting him on the head -
Getting in trouble for patting a little too hard :(
Leaning in for a kiss of apology :)-

1 comment:

M.S. said...

hey Michelle! I am so glad to find your blog! So, we had babies around the same time I guess. Ours were born on July 10. I know your days are filled with a mixture of joy and exhaustion. A least mine are! Thanks for your talk that night at the small group. It really encouraged me regarding what was to come! can you believe it.. TWINS! And I am so excited for you all as well. Your boys are precious! Mine were 17 months apart (the first2) and I thought that was close. You are so doing a great job! Enjoy!