
Time for the footed sleepers - Love them!! James has become obsessed with taking off socks - not just his, but John-Mark's as well. If I don't put his shoes on him he will take his socks off within 5 minutes. If John-Mark has on socks and is in his bouncy seat or swing, James will make sure his socks are off as well. He likes the toes to be free!!


As we continue to empty boxes at the new house, I came across this tent that our good friends, the Nix's, let us borrow several months ago for our beach trip - before I return it I thought it would be fun to set it up in the house and see what James thought about it - it entertained him a good bit-


We only have a few more boxes to empty - James is going to be so sad that his jungle gym is gone - many days I find him standing on these boxes -

James' friend Beau came over the other day for a play date and the boys had fun "sharing" the Cozy Coupe -
1 comment:
We had fun playing the other day with you and James! The pics are too funny and James looks so cute in his pj's!
MA
Post a Comment