.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

John-Mark and House Update-

Well, we're finally in our new house!! We spent our first night here this past Tuesday and it feels wonderful to have a home again! We have been so blessed to be able to stay with Jeremy's dad during the renovations and we were really able to make ourselves at home there but it's so nice to have all of our things out of storage and start setting up house again. We are still emptying boxes and getting things organized but I'll post some updated pics of the house soon.
Thank you all for your prayers for our little John-Mark. He is really doing so much better. His night time sleep has continually gotten better where he has slept from 10:30 pm until 7 am the past two nights in a row!! Hallelujah!! Before that he was making it to atleast 5 so I have been getting a good atleast 7 or so hours of sleep a night which makes all the difference in the world on my perspective!! I pray this continues! He is also beginning to do better with his naptime during the day. Just this past week he took notice of his mobile and is loving it - I can leave him in his room and get things done while he kicks and coos for close to an hour sometimes at his mobile - James was the same way so I've been waiting for this "break through" :) We're also getting lots more smiles which I continue to miss with the camera - hopefully I'll get one soon to post.

my sweet boy snoozing in his miracle blanket
Jeremy and John-Mark sitting in the recliner - this reminds me so much of he and James - when he was a newborn he would feed him at night and then he would fall asleep laying on a pillow in his lap in the recliner while Jeremy watched baseball - since our furniture has been in storage until now he hasn't done this with John-Mark - such sweet memories!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

so excited you're in and getting settled! can't wait to see pictures!

The Hoppers said...

Sweet baby boy! Glad you are in the new house! Can't wait to see it in person!