.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Life is Good

My heart is overwhelmed with how much I love my family! I am sooo blessed to have my two sweet boys and my wonderful husband (who works really hard so that I can stay home and be with them every day!) I can honestly say that maybe for the first time in my life I feel like I am right where God wants me to be. I have never felt as fullfilled as I do now. Even though my days are filled with diapers, spit up, and naps I love every minute of it!
As most of you know the first several weeks of John-Mark's life was pretty difficult for me; I am glad to say it is already becoming a distant haze to me. I'm glad we've gotten over that newborn hump and we can just all enjoy each other! John-Mark is growing like a weed. Sometimes it really seems like he's changed over night. He loves to coo and smile all the time. He's even started to giggle (mostly at his daddy:)) James continues to be my sweet boy and a great big brother. Whenever I am burping John-Mark he likes to come over and "help" and pat him on the back as well. He gives him kisses all the time and thinks it's so funny! I pray these boys grow up to love each other as much as we do and be best friends! Here's some pics from our week:
My happy boy!

Daddy and his boys!
James giving daddy a goodbye kis through the glass door-

Charlie begging James to let him in!

No comments: