.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Burrrrr...

The last week it has gotten pretty cold around here. I am constantly fighting with James to keep his socks or slippers on his feet since most of our house is hard woods and your tootsies can get pretty cold. I've had to make sure the boys are bundled up nice and warm when we go outside which has made for some pretty cute pics!
This past week we had a friend come over and take some pictures of John-Mark for his 3 month pics and also tried to get some family shots for a Christmas card which was not easy but I think we got a couple that will do :) John-Mark continues to have this cold stare when he sees the camera. It seems the only way we can get a good pic of him smiling is when he's looking at one of us and the other is holding the camera so we don't have very many of him giving a big grinner for the camera!
In the past couple of weeks James has now become obsessed with saying "BA" for ball. I think he says it 500 times a day! From the moment he wakes up he points to his baseball piggy bank and says "BA" and continues until he goes to bed. Anything remotely round is a ball - rocks, tangerines, etc. I'm thinking maybe he wants to perfect each word of the english language before he moves on to another one. I can't wait to see what he fixes on next! Here are some fun pictures from the week -
The faces of John-Mark:
Something really got him cracked up!"are you serious!"
His soap opera eye - or The Rock!

My sweet boys - James kissing is baby brother :)One of the many attempts to get a family pic - I'm trying to get a good smile out of James by tickling him but this was a bit too much-

John-Mark with mommy all bundled up!
James all bundled up - guess how long these mittens stayed on his hands!?!
Pooped!

2 comments:

annieck said...

LOVE these pics! Your boys are SO precious! I love that James is saying "Ba!" SO sweet!!!
I think their Christmas pjs are precious.
Michelle, you are SO blessed. :):):)

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

These pictures are precious! John Mark is a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those faces! And James is too cute too! great christmas pics!