.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We split the day between my mom's and jeremy's dad's. The boys had lots of fun with their cousin Mallory. I can't believe that this time last year James pretty much slept through Thanksgiving and this year he and Mallory were running around and this time next year John-Mark will be running around too! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and can't imagine my life without a single one of them! While we have so enjoyed every minute of our new sweet baby boy John-Mark we jokingly said that we don't plan on bringing a newborn to Thanksgiving three years in a row!! It was this time last year that I found out I was expecting him, and while we were quite surprised, I can't imaging it any other way now!
Blessings to all of you!!
This is Thanksgiving last year
What a difference a year makes!!James and Papa Steve stealing some turkey!

Mallory & James on the swing - Mallory is such a big girl - she was helping us get a good shot of James!
James was pretty pooped after having only a short nap in the car - he must have been to be laying in this wagon! You know he won't sit in our lap for more than 30 seconds!
John-Mark doing what he does best - being a cutie-pa-tootie!

1 comment:

annieck said...

What a GREAT Thanksgiving! Your boys are DOLLS!!! You got some great shots of them. :)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I think it's SO funny that you thought I was being thankful for myself! HA!!! That will be tomorrow's post. ;)
I know exactly the place you're talking about (the girly bar). So nice, right?
Hope you have a great football day! ROLL TIDE!!!