These boys may be the sweetest brothers EVER!! Of course they have their moments with each other but most of the time they play really well together and they are really starting to count on each other.Case in point, when John-Mark wakes up the first thing out of his mouth is "milk mommy?". Yesterday we had just returned from the beach so we didn't have any milk in the house which brought John-Mark to an absolute break down. I left the kitchen to go get Gracie and when I returned he had his face buried in James' shoulder and James was hugging and patting him saying "it's ok, it's going to be ok" - I wasn't able to drop the baby and grab the camera in time but honestly, is there anything sweeter.
Here's the conversation that went on this morning before church -
James: That's a cute shirt John-Mark
John-Mark: Do you like it (saying this as he pulls at one of the sleeves)
James: Yea, I like it a lot
As I've stated in the past James really just loves his friends - here's what he told us on the way to church - "I like church mommy. I like to color and get cookies and see my friends. I love my friends. I give them hugs:)"
No comments:
Post a Comment