.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

All about baby girl!

I feel like I post about the boys a lot more than I do Gracie and I think it's just because they are more active and are always doing something new and "post worthy". But this post is just full of pics of my baby girl - just because she is always post worthy :)
Next week she will be 10 months! Can you believe it - she's almost 1! This is the first time I've had a baby turn 1 and not be extremely pregnant and I'm realizing just how little 1 really is - if that makes any sense! When you add a new baby to your family every year it makes the others seem so big compared to the tinyness (I know that's not a word) of a new baby - but 1 is still a baby too! However, she is getting more independent every day and I realize I won't have a baby much longer!
Finally big enough to ride on one of the boys favorite riding toys - and she's loving it! I just have to watch out and make sure the boys don't try to push her around the house - they're a little faster than she's ready for :)Here's my army crawler in action - still no knees - just pulling all the wayStopping for a quick pic for mommy before she's off again!Got herself under the table somehow and locked in by the chairsWith Gracie's new mode of mobility she has little sores on her toes from where she drags them behind her. Those of you that know me well know that I don't do shoes until my babies are walking but I decided to put her in some little robeez to help keep her from getting so many sores! How cute are these!I have to give a shout out to my friend Jennifer Latham (I would link her blog here but I don't know how to do that :)) - she let me borrow the super cute shoes - along with about 85% of the cute clothes Gracie wears! We're lucky the Latham girls dress so cute:)

I know I said this post was all about Gracie but one little pic of James before I go. Any time I pull the camera out he wants me to take a picture of him as well - which of course I do! Talk about not a baby anymore!!

1 comment:

The Latham Family said...

James looks like he's a little college boy in this picture! So cute!!