So, what's up with sisser (which is what she is called by everyone 90% of the time now!). As I said in my last post she is finally moving all around the house and keeping me on my toes with sweeping and vacuuming. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! Which leads to what's next, she LOVES to eat. She still only has her two bottom teeth so I'm hestitant about giving her any finger foods but she devours her Puffs and baby food. She takes 3- 6 oz bottles a day at 7am, 11am, and around 4pm. She usually eats babyfood a couple of times a day then has "dinner" around 6pm and down for bed at 7 and sleeps until 7am or later. She is such a treat to go get in the morning. Still never makes a peep - just plays in her bed until we come and get her and then all smiles and clapping when we open the door.
We're going to the beach soon and on our last road trip she did NOT do very well sleeping away from her bed so we've been putting her down in her pack n play to get her used to it and she's doing pretty good. It takes her a little longer to put herself to sleep but she's still sleeping through the night and waking up happy - I PRAY this continues at the beach or we'll all be miserable!
She is babbling a lot but mostly says "dada" and "baba" - not much mama yet which is funny because both boys' first word was "mama" and even though she is a mama's girl to the fullest right now she still loves to say "dada" all the time.
She's also starting to try and pull herself up on things but hasn't figured out how to "walk" along the furniture yet. She continues to be our happy, smiley girl with such a sweet disposition. She loves to laugh and especially laugh at her brothers. She and John-Mark appear to have a pretty unique relationship and are able to crack each other up - especially during evening prayers - she loves to pull on him or kick him and he likes to tickle her so I have to try and keep them seperated!
Here's my little crew watching a little Mickey's Club House - looks like Gracie needs a chair soon too!

John-Mark thought Gracie needed a hair cut - she had already sat through a trim and by the time I got the camera she was making her get away! (these are plastic play scissors)
All I can think when I see this picture is "Rhinestone Cowboy"! I bought a new pair of boots in my attempt to be more fashion forward and John-Mark is a fan :)BROTHERS :)
Jeremy took this picture to prove to me that John-Mark needs a hair cut (which I have trimmed a bit since this was taken)
I wish I was a great photographer because this was the sweetest moment - the boys were sitting so close together eating thier afternoon snack so I snagged a picture because it just melted my heart -
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is the sweetest picture!!!! i wish i could put my maternity clothes away!!! i'm jealous! You look great girl!!!
It was nice to hear from Jeremy today, you have a beautiful family and everyone looks happy and healthy! I showed Chris the pictures, he liked seeing the kids. He thought the two boys were twins. ??? I will try to keep up with your posts now that I found the page, be sure to check out how Jesse is doing in football on facebook. God bless you guys. :)
Post a Comment