.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Roll Tide!!

This Saturday I had the pleasure of taking James to his first Alabama football game! I got to meet up with some friends from college and James and I walked around the quad and he got to play in the moon bounce - which he loved. He was so good the whole time and just loving all the people to watch :) I took my Ergo baby carrier and had him on my back a lot of the time and I can't tell you how many people stared at me and I would hear whisper "she's got a baby on her back and she's pregnant!" - you would have thought I had eight legs or something! It was much easier to get around with him in the Ergo than having to maneuver a stroller all day. Good thing I didn't have John-Mark with me too!- ha!
James perfected his "Roll Tide" and "Go Bama!" We only made it through about the middle of the 2nd quarter because he was starting to get antsy and wanted to move around more than our seats would allow - but I think over all he had a great first Alabama football experience. Here are some pics from our day-
Both my boys ready in their Alabama gear! John-Mark didn't get to make the trip this time - he'll get his turn next year :)James and preggo Mommy at Denny Chimes - James is saying "Roll Tide!"In the moon bounceROLL TIDE!!
Time for a pretzel break :) This helped make the game more enjoyable for all of us!
The best grinner I could get him to give me - he was too busy looking everywhere else but at me - too much going on - no time to stop for the camera :)
In the courtesy bus headed back to our car - first thing he wanted to do was take his shoes off - guess those dogs were a barkin' - mine too! We were both pooped by the end of the day.
Final score - Alabama 40 Florida International 14 - it was a slow start but we pulled it out at the end!

No comments: