.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I know, I know

Apparently I say this a lot. Whenever James asks for something and doesn't get it right away he usually begins to ask repeatedly. If I am doing something that makes me incapable of getting what he needs right away I often say, "I know, I know". For example, whenever we are in the bathroom james loves to wash his hands so he stands by the sink and says, "hands, hands" over and over. Well, often I am kind of busy and not able to run over and wash his hands so I'll tell him "I know, I know, wait just a minute baby". So now, whenever he's standing by the sink he'll say "hands, hands, I know, I know" - cracks me up! He does it all the time in different situations so I guess I do it all the time too. We're really working on trying to teach James the art of patience but it's a tough one to explain to a 20 month old!
How sweet is this baby cuddling with his daddy but totally grinning for his mommy taking his picture!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, I am glad to know my little boy isn't the only one who speaks in multiples. For months, he would say " Mommy, want some, some, some" when he wanted to drink. Now he says drink or eat in mulitples. Love the pic with Daddy, those are so precious.
It felt weird not seeing you guys today.

sweetpeamorrow said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!! MICHELLE- I just saw you are pregnant again! Congrats! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to get together with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpeamorrow said...

congrats on # 3!!!!!!!!! Look at you how exciting!!!!!!!! I'd love to get together soon!! Really! We'd LOVE a play date! Congrats!

The Latham Family said...

Too cute! James is just so funny! You have such fun days ahead!

annieck said...

"I know, I know" TOO CUTE!!! LOVE that!!!
Yesterday, Asher opened the office door for me and held it as I walked out. Then he looked at me and said, "Say thank you, Mommy." Kids crack me up!!!