.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, 20 & 8 months

We had a wonderful Easter this year - first we enjoyed the early service at our church where we celebrated the amazing life of Jesus and over 2,000 people gave their life to Him. We are so blessed to be a part of such an amazing church that the Lord continues to bless. Then we came home for the boys to take a morning nap then off to Jeremy's dad's for Easter dinner. There James had a blast hunting Easter eggs. The boys also got to play in a little fountain they have in the back yard. After all that we headed back home for a late afternoon siesta - me, james, and john-mark all slept from 4:30 - 7! We had to wake the boys up at 7 to feed them dinner then they were back down by 8:30 and slept until 7 this morning! All in all a great day!! Here are some pics from the day - hope you enjoy!
This is the first time I have ever dressed my boys in matching outfits - but how cute are they? Their cute Easter jumpers are thanks to my mom - she sewed them for us!
It's so hard to get a pic of both of them smiling!!
I'm ready!
Daddy and his boys getting ready to head to church
Let the egg hunt begin!"I think there's something in this egg!"The day wouldn't be complete without James putting the basket on his head as a hat - pretty much everything becomes a hat at some point or another!

I finally took the boys to the pediatrician for their 6 and 18 months check-ups (2 months late) and their latest stats are:
James 33 1/2 inches long (65%) and 25 lb 4 oz (30%)
John-Mark 27 1/2 inches long (45%) and 18 lb 15 oz (40%)

Let me just say that as I type this my two boys are actually really playing together. They are both under the dining room table playing with easter eggs and basketballs - and I think James is actually enjoying it - he keeps saying Ja-Ma as if he's trying to tell him what to do next and John-Mark is happily following along! So sweet.

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

they look so cute. i love those outfits...i love that you matched them, but watch out. people will start asking if they are twins! ;)

The Latham Family said...

Such great pictures! Their outfits look adorable...I have to admit that I like them just plain. Your boys are cute enough to pull it off. :)