.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Here we grow again!

Another Allen will be arriving in mid November! I know it may seem crazy to many but once you have two 12 months apart, what's one more:) And we did wait this time... this baby will be 15 months behind John-Mark:) I know it will be a little more difficult in the beginning but how much fun when they are 4, 5, and 6! We feel truly blessed and amazed that God has given us another little life to take care of. When I look back at my life just three years ago I sometimes can't believe where we are now!Who would of guessed! One of my most favorite Bible verses is Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us," and how true this verse continues to be in my life! As always we covet your prayers during this time:)

Here are a couple pics of my boys playing together in the Cozy Coupe - James was really being sweet to John-Mark this day - He is such a good big brother. John-Mark has a great example to follow:)

4 comments:

The Barnetts said...

Yippee....come on baby girl! Aunt Anne-Michelle needs somebody to play dress up with. If it's another boy...James is in BIG trouble. I'll have him in gym classes in no time. : )Love You!

The Latham Family said...

WooHoo! All of Ellie's and MC's clothes are waiting for a baby girl...no pressure! We love you all!

everythingismeowsome said...

Go girl!! If you can make it to water aerobics, we'd love to see you!

Unknown said...

Congrats, hope to see you Wednesday!