.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom!!!

Thursday night Papa Allen got us tickets to go to the Circus! Both Jeremy or I can't even remember the last time we went to the circus, if ever! We left John-Mark with Papa Allen and headed to the big show. It was at 7:30 which is usually James' bedtime so I wasn't sure how well he was going to do. The first 30/45 minutes he was pretty good - just looking around at everything and all the people. Then he started getting tired and fidgety - asking an 18 month old to sit still for more than 20 minutes is really pushing it so he and I walked around outside the arena for a while - which he probably loved more than the actual circus. Jeremy and I were thoroughly entertained. My favorite part was the elephants - it's amazing how light footed they are considering they weigh tons!!
This was when James saw the clowns carrying balloons - finally something familiar- "boons, boons!"
It got a little hot in there so we had to take off his shirt to help him cool down - here's our little redneck in training :)
The amazing elephants - I missed getting of a picture of them doing handstands! Crazy!
This was my attempt to get a Valentine card picture - will they ever look at the camera and smile at the same time?
I know I am biased, but oh my goodness how beautiful is he!! I'm beginning to think that Jeremy and I must be ugly and we've just never known it. I've always heard that ugly people make really pretty babies and I'm telling you what, we've got some beautiful boys!
John-Mark checking out the swing for the first time - I think he likes it!

3 comments:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Your boys ARE absolutely precious!!!! But you are too, so that negates the thought behind cute kids!! Those blue eyes are too much!!! I hope you are doing great! I'd love to see you!

The Hoppers said...

We were there too on Thursday night. Lawson made it through the first half, but the intermission made him antsy. Thank goodness for the elephants!

Baby Huffstetler said...

What beautiful boys..... precious!