Gracie, Gracie, Gracie - how we love our Gracie girl so. You seriously are sugar AND spice. You can be the sweetest little thing ever but you can also be quite the sassy sister - I guess you are a girl. You are growing up so fast! I can't believe you are 3 1/2. Right now you're favorite cartoons are Dora and Diego. You love to say "YES!" just like I either Dora or Diego always say. You also are all about dressing up as a princess and putting on lipstick (chapstick). Pretty much every morning you wake up and before breakfast is served you have changed in to a princess or fairy dress and are flitting around the house. You love for the boys to tell you how beautiful you are.
One day I was laying you down for your nap and James came in and told me he wanted to pray for you and he leaned over you and said, "sleep well sweet princess". you.ate.it.up!!
You continue to be quite the strong willed, determined little girl and we are constantly having to reign you in. I know the Lord is going to use you mightily as you are not afraid to not follow the rules :) which will be a great thing when you get out in this crazy world you're growing up in. Praying you will stand strong in your convictions and your heart will be turned to the Lord - and for wisdom as how to best "train" you in your childhood years :)
Here are pics and more updates:
Mom Mom took the older kids to a Disney show recently. Since this is probably the closest we are going to get to Disney for a while we decided to dress up. James doesn't have Disney costume so he went in a too small spider man suit. Everyone thought you were the cutest little Minnie Mouse :)We know the older boys are all about Lego's lately and so is Papa Steve! He came to visit and we took a trip to the local Lego store. It was Gracie's lucky day because they had "girly" lego's, as you call them, marked down to $2.50 a box! You had been asking for girly lego's and we had decided when you were 4 you would get your own set but alas, you got some sooner!
This is a result of some of that spice I meantioned above. Not having a very good day sharing and being kind to her brothers so Minnie had to spend a little time in the corner. Have you ever seen a cuter girl in time out!?! :)
Finally the weather is warming up so we had a little mani pedi action :)
The princess fairy dancing with one of her princes :)
Enjoying a pretty Saturday at the ball park cheering on James!
Let me hold David mommy and take our picture!
This girl LOVES to wear a dress and spin around all day! After seeing how short young girls are wearing their shorts now I may keep her in dresses all the time!
Giving Benjamin a ride in our new Gator!
Gracie has a new little friend at the ball park that has curly hair so Gracie has been asking if we can make her hair curly. I didn't put the curlers in super great because I never thought she would sleep through the night with them - but she did! The curls did okay and stayed for several hours much to my surprise. Poor thing as bone straight hair like her momma that barely holds a curl.
You have been begging to take dance again and I keep telling you when you're 4 you can. I plan on putting her in a little program at a local church this fall and she is SOOOO excited! Maybe we'll work on getting better curls when we have a dance recital :)
No comments:
Post a Comment