He is still THE.HAPPIEST.BABY. He really only fusses when he is really tired. This past month he cut his bottom two teeth and had a pretty bad diaper rash from all the poopy diapers but you would never know it. Still just our happy, smiley baby. He is also very "hands on". He loves to hold hands and is very tuochy feely of everyone. He cracks Jeremy up because when he holds him he's constantly rubbing on his neck! I've said it before but we are so thankful for our David. we can't imagine life without him. He is sooo loved by all his brothers and sister and has tons of entertainment :) I love how at different times in the day different kids will want to go over and talk to him and play with him. Nothing better than hearing him cackle laughing and see my oldest son making him giggle. Here are some pics of the past couple of months and a few more updates.
He got to sit in the stroller like a big boy for the first time. He's still in the pumpkin seat most of the time but sometimes he gets to sit like a big boy :)
He LOVES to be outside and swing. This is a great place to brother and sister watch too!
These two! David adores Benjamin and will almost bounce off of my lap when he comes around. Benjamin had him cracking up as he would climb on and off of his exersaucer.
I think Benjamin found one of Gracie's necklaces and added a little accessory to David :)
Happy, Happy, Boy!
Sleeping with Daddy!
Some days he just needs a little more hands on mommy time. Since I still have 4 other babies to care for I can't really hold him all day but my baby carriers have been a great help! Do you think he likes hanging out with mommy all day!?!
Daddy loves his David
Teething on mommy's finger
In the last month we tried a little baby food. He seems really interested when we eat but he really isn't too in to the baby good yet. His first taste was carrots. At first I think he was just happy to be eating like a big boy. then I think he was questioning my decision to try carrots first :) (Yes, that's a Thanksgiving bib and it is April - every day we give thanks, right? :)
Two silly boys!
David is just eating up all the attention from his big brother!
We finally got to have a play date with my sweet friend Anne-Michelle's little boy Hayes. He's only a few months older than David. I jokingly say that I had David just so he and Hayes could be buddies!
Doing a little light reading :)
David is also talking a lot more. He mostly just says "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!" but he's definitely working those vocal chords! It's good for Jeremy since Benjamin still rarely says Dada but will say momma about 1000x a day :)
Next up I'm doing an update post on Benjamin!
No comments:
Post a Comment