I have been meaning to do this post since the first of July but just haven't been able to get to it! Gracie took a little six weeks beginner dance class this summer just to see how she would like it. Well, I think you can tell by the pictures that she liked it :) She probably asked my about 100x a week "can I go to my dance class now mommy?" It was an hour each week and they did a little ballet, tap, and some tumbling. At the end of the 6-weeks they had a little "performance" for us after her last class so we could see what all she had learned. For not even 3 I think she did great and had a smile on her face the whole time! I remembered my video camera but forgot my camera camera so I don't have any pics from the day so you'll have to take my word that it was TOO CUTE!!
We're taking a break this fall from all extra curricular activities and focusing on surviving becoming a family of 7 and starting homeschool kindergarten - but I'm pretty sure this won't be baby girls last time in a tutu :)
Showing me her ballet moves
A little tap :)
These two crack me up - they ALWAYS want me to take their pictures together
Do you think baby girl adores her big brother or what!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment