.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November Birthday Parties!!!

So we just got a new computer and I'm trying to figure everything out - for some reason I'm having trouble moving my pictures around but since I haven't blogged in a while I'm just going to leave them as the are...

Another blue eyed boy! He's getting too big!

Happy boy! Love him giving a big grinner to his mom-mom!
This is how we do meals :)
A couple of weeks ago we had a little family party for Gracie's birthday party - here is here Santa beard cupcake face :)
These boys love thier Gracie!
Gracie loved all of her gifts but she really loved all of her birthday cards. She wanted us to read them to her over and over.
Ready for the party!
One of the boys best friends, Zach shares a birthday with Gracie. He had a football party again this year! So much fun! My 3 were ready for some cake after a great game :)
Taking a break on the side lines
Our little cheerleader
Singing the National Anthem
This is one of the cutest party ideas. The boys get to run from the "tunnel" and break through a banner and run on to the field. Then they all sing the national anthem and play a game. They all LOVE it!

No comments: