.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guess who's sleeping through the night?!?

ME - thanks to this little guyHe's almost 7 weeks and three nights ago I woke up at 5 am and was alarmed that I hadn't heard a peep out of him since he had been getting up around 4 or 4:30. Ofcourse I couldn't go back to sleep wondering if he was going to wake up any minute - he didn't budge until 7! Didn't want to get too excited because it could have just been a fluke but he's done it three nights in a row now!! Woo Hoo! Although I am a little sad not to have our special time together at our 4 am parties :) while everyone else was sleeping - I am looking forward to getting back to having a full nights rest. Hoping this will help with my patience level :)

No comments: