.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Momma, I got a question..."

James probably says this to me a good 25x a day - however it feels like 1000x sometimes :) I love him and I love his little inquisitive mind but some days I wish I could turn him off, or at least down! I really need to put a video of him up so you can get the full impact of him asking me all these questions - full of dramatic faces and lots of hand motions. I love to ask him about something he did during the day because he is so animated when he retells stories (wonder who he gets that from - ha!)
We had several days of really nice weather last week so the boys played outside A LOT!! I must say that right now my boys can be relatively easy. I can totally send them to their room or outside to play and they will interact and entertain each other for hours, literally! I let them have a picnic in the top of their play set and they were beyond thrilled!
I bought James some baseball pants at a recent consignment sale just for fun and he wants to wear them everyday! I have a few more sales to go to this season and hope to find a few more pairs other wise he is going to wear these out before summer gets here!

Melt my heart! I don't know what prompted this but the boys were eating their afternoon snack when I looked over and they were sitting together with their arms around each other! I had to try and grab a quick pic! Sweet Love!
Ready for summer!
I was going through the kids closets cleaning out winter and pulling out spring clothes and came across their flip flops for this summer - the boys were so excited they wanted to put their "flippy floppies" on right away and then James promptly asked me to take their picture :) I love the little things that make them happy - I guess everyone likes a new pair of shoes :)
Trouble? Who me? Never...
This sweet face has figured out how to climb pretty much every piece of furniture in our house - and doesn't she look proud of herself!
Can you tell she just got caught? I have to be careful or she would climb all over the table too! She was actually climbing DOWN off the table when I snapped this! You would think with such skills she would be a pro at walking by now. Speaking of walking, she did take her first steps a few days ago. We were all playing in the boys room and I was messing with James about something and I looked over and she was WALKING to me! I couldn't believe it. We all clapped and cheered and she grinned and walked some more. But apparently crawling is still her preference - and she really only likes to walk on the carpet - not the hard woods. Silly girl.
She has also mastered getting on and off and riding all the riding toys we have in the house. She can maneuver around the house pretty fast that way as well so the whole walking thing still may be a while before she gets serious about it when there are easier ways to get around:)
Coming Through!

1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

Love this post! It made me miss you!

And how cute are those boys?! Why are they so cute!!!???? :)