.

Monday, March 28, 2011

All My Children

Not much new and exciting news to post about around here. Until yesterday we had been having beautiful weather and spending most of our days playing outside and enjoying just being out of the house after several cold weeks! We're going through a little rain spell right now so we're back in doors for a bit. Here are some pics of all my babies in action!

It's not easy being the mom of super hero's but it sure is fun (doesn't James, I mean Super Man, look too excited about this picture :)
James put this dish rag on Gracie's head and told me she was an angel :)
So, as the kids have been running around outside you will often find me much like this, (except I'm sitting in the bigger chair with my feet in the smaller one) reading and soaking up some Vitamin D :) I looked outside yesterday and saw James "thumbing" through my latest novel and trying to be just like mommy - I'm reminded once again that they are always watching me :)
My sweet John-Mark giving me a CHEESE for the camera !
John-Mark and Elmo looking out the window and checking things out - Elmo stays busy with these boys :)
While cleaning up yesterday I turned around and found that Gracie had put on her Daddy's hat, grabbed bunny and a wash cloth and was having a ball!
Climbing, Climbing, Climbing
Made it to the top!
Ready for the best part - the SLIDE!
Here I go!

No comments: