.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hopefully not a look in to his future :)

Yesterday Jeremy was working outside and the boys were "helping" him. The day before we had been to the library and gotten fish tattoo's that said "read" that they were sporting on their arms (because all tough guys have tattoos about literacy on their arms!) For some reason John-Mark didn't have a shirt on (I wasn't here:)) and he decided he wanted to wear these work boots that no one ever wears so when Jeremy got outside this is what he found and bust out laughing! He said his first thought was "I hope this isn't a look in to the future!" Then he grabbed the camera so I could crack up laughing as well, and now I'm sharing them with you so you too can get a good laugh
"Don't mess with me or I'll hold you down and read Goodnight Moon!"In true tough guy fashion he did not want his picture taken as he is yelling here "NO!"


John-Mark is so cool
Sunday was a busy day of playing with friends and swimming with minimal nap time so yesterday the boys were pretty pooped. I had a dr's appointment and left them with a babysitter around 11 - when I got home at noon this is what I found:
They usually don't nap until 1ish but hey crashed right after I left - and then slept for like 4 hours!!! (I moved them to their beds of course:)
The princess of the house - what a joy she is - Jeremy and I were talking about how different she is from the boys and how differently we feel towards her - not more or less, just a totally different heart string is pulled for baby girl! We had no idea what we were missing before her!

2 comments:

The Hoppers said...

I am so finding him a tattoo that is a heart with "mom" on it!

The Hoppers said...

I am so getting him a tattoo of a heart with "mom" on it!