

Oh my happy, happy girl who always has that look in her eye like, what's gonna' happen next mom!?! She truly is a smiley girl who loves to interact with everyone around her and also LOVES her mommy :) My boys love me but it really is something different with Gracie. Like, sometimes when other people are holding her and she sees me she will cry for me. Is it bad that it kind of melts my heart a little bit - I mean, I know she won't be like that forever so I kind of enjoy it right now :)
In the last month she has REALLY grown up a lot it seems. She is fully sitting up by herself all the time now. She now prefers to "free play" on a blanket vs sitting in her exersaucer. She's started army crawling to get something she really wants and can't reach. I'm really in no hurry for her to be mobile because I know she's going to be ALL OVER THIS HOUSE chasing these boys - she just watches them run around her all the time and I can see that little brain just a working, and waiting, until she's right in the middle of them.
She's also cutting 3 bottom teeth. How crazy is it that ALL 3 of my babies cut their first teeth around 7 months? She's done pretty good with teething. She woke up in the middle of the night twice in the last month and the only thing that would sooth her was mommy. Some days she'll just kind of chew on her bottle and not really drink it - those are the days I know they are really bothering her. She also started holding her bottle all by herself over the last month. It's nice that I can get her up and I can give her a bottle and jump in the car and she can feed herself on the way to our destination :)
Jeremy and I can tell that she is not a very serious baby - she loves to be silly and laugh and laugh. One of my favorite things to do is tickle her on her sides and hear her just belly laugh - so precious. We are so blessed to have her as a part of our family!
1 comment:
Michelle! I was so glad to hear from you and SERIOUSLY have been wanting to get in touch with you! I am SO glad yall finally had a girl! you have the cutest family and I have loved looking at your blog! I am loving sewing and cant wait to do it for my kids one day, LONG time from here! I have finished the politically incorrect wife and have started REREADING it I love it so much! Thanks again! I miss all the kids and the moms and hope yall are doing well!
Post a Comment