.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yea Alabama!

(This post is for Papa Steve - who can't get enough of the "double A" boys in their Bama gear :))
In support of Alabama playing in the SEC baseball tournament today I dressed the boys in their Bama shirts and started the morning with the Alabama fight song and lots of Roll Tide's :) (I can't remember if I've posted this or not but the boys give a big Roll Tide ANYTIME they see ANYTHING red! - It's hysterical - Jeremy really loves it :) And John-Mark has the most country accent when he says "tide" - it's the cutest - I don't think Jeremy had any idea what he was doing when he married an Alabama grad - he may have thought twice had he known!)

I think I caught James saying "roll" and John-Mark saying "TIDE!" (Jeremy would say that the camo shorts add to the "red neck" but they are our play shorts!)


Are they not the cutest brothers EVER! After a little playing outside this morning we came in and enjoyed some popcorn and watched "boys play baseball" and cheered the Tide on as they beat Auburn 7-1 ( side note - one of the boys best friends comes from an Auburn family and he wears Auburn shirts and hats a lot- whenever we see anything Auburn James says "look mommy, Beau's name!")
This is random but our hydrangeas are in bloom - I LOVE hydrangeas and this is the first year we've really been able to enjoy them!

1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

so cute! love the alabama gear and spirit!