So far Gracie has been the easiest of my babies. She sleeps great - already giving me one 4 to 5 hour stint each night. She also is great during the day - eating, looking around, and sleeping easily. She makes it so easy to put her in the swing or the bouncy seat and be able to play with the boys. All things I fervently prayed for :)
Today was my first day all by myself with all three babies and it went fairly well. I'm working on getting her on a schedule that makes the day go as smooth as possible. Right now I start her day at 8/8:30 and try to keep her on a 3 hour feeding shcedule. The boys get up around 7 so I'm able to get them up and fed before I get her up. Jeremy is super daddy and is helping out a ton! I'm so thankful he's such a hands on dad and steps in whenever/wherever he is needed.
Here are a few pics from our first week home:



1 comment:
What a blessing!!! I am so glad things are going well! Gracie is a beautiful little girl, and she is so fortunate to have two big brothers. :)
Isn't it awesome?! I thank God regularly that He ordered our kids the same way. I was always so fearful of having a girl but am so thankful that she will not only have God, her daddy and me looking out for her, but she also has two protective big brothers!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment