"Well, if brother gets to put paint on his face then I want to too!"So, after maybe a grand total of 15, 20 minutes tops of fingerpainting fun we headed for a bath. I would have let them play longer but they go through paint like crazy and just want more and more and after about 15 minutes we're pretty much out! It really wasn't too bad to clean up and it was a fun time for them - even it was brief! Someone mentioned I should get bath paints - I've never thought of that - I think they would love that - I'll have to check in to that!
Here's my little pumpkin all clean and enjoying some raisins - a new favorite!
And this is where I found my little monkey yesterday! He climbs on EVERYTHING!! (Side note - it's that time of year for one of my favorite things - little boys in overalls!!! Love it!! John-Mark wore his first pair yesterday - I could eat him up!!




1 comment:
I am sending Lawson to you to fingerpaint! I know I need to let him try, but I have a feeling it will be a mess. Maybe I will get brave and try it.:)
Post a Comment